Our strategy was initiated by a comprehensive marketing plan that focused on
- Building awareness of the brand amongst the core UFC fanbase
- Expediting social growth by reaching relevant audiences with captivating creative
- Driving engaged Howler Head fans to purchase with direct messaging
- Identifying and connecting with audiences outside of UFC fans
- Amplifying reach and engagement of competitions and organic content to build the brand
Additional activity focused on activation around live events, pay-per-views, and dialing up the engagement with core UFC and fight fans.
To extend the reach further, we partnered with a variety of in-market influencers whose followers connected with the core Howler Head demographic, as well as UFC athletes and UFC President, Dana White. We worked closely with the influencers to produce content that drove engagement, social growth, and, importantly, bottle sales.
For the historic return of UFC to the world’s most famous combat sports arena, Madison Square Garden in New York City for UFC 281, WePlay created an awareness campaign to maximise exposure of the UFC partnership.
Our creative team produced bespoke UFC 281 assets for the big screens in and around the arena, as well as producing content for UFC 281 to engage our target audiences across paid and organic media, podcasts, social channels and digital out-of-home displays.