WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver best in class strategic consultancy, creative and media planning and buying services across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development.
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a full-time Campaign Executive to support on key clients accounts at WePlay.
As a Campaign Executive at WePlay, you will be supporting the Campaign Manager in delivering a blend of campaign management and client servicing. You will have a firm understanding of the digital marketing landscape across paid, earned and owned environments, with a curiosity for problem-solving and an interest in how data can be used to drive marketing and commercial success.
- 70% – Campaign Management & Delivery
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of digital marketing services for a portfolio of clients. The work will vary across the digital marketing spectrum, from content and creative to e-commerce and conversion. You will work closely with a Campaign Manager and execute against the agreed plan and strategy for your accounts.
- 10% – Campaign Strategy and Media Planning
You will assist a Campaign Manager, Strategist and your Client Director in helping to develop a strategy and budget for your campaigns. Your role in this process will include conducting background research, pulling data from a variety of digital platforms, conducting analysis in the form digital health checks and audits, and helping your Campaign Manager to develop the execution plans and tactics for your clients.
- 10% – Reporting
You will be responsible for ensuring weekly/monthly reports are developed on brief and on time for all your clients. This may involve updating automated online dashboards with commentary or working within pre-set Excel reporting templates/macros. You may also be required to assist your Campaign Manager in presenting reports to clients on client calls/status updates.
- 10% – Client Servicing
You will attend regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), help your Campaign Manager to answer client queries, such as the performance of campaigns and provide additional insights into the performance as part of WePlay’s value-add to our clients.
- At least one year experience in a digital marketing role
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following; Google Ads, Facebook Ads or Programmatic Display
- Strong knowledge of the social and digital media ecosystem across paid, earned and owned
- Analytical experience in Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OS
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.