WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital-age.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a bright, analytical, entry-level digital media lover to join our team. This role is designed to develop future media leaders. Forget one-size-fits-all roles, this is a chance to be catapulted into the world of digital advertising.
Reporting into a Paid Media Manager, you’ll jump in at the deep end and learn paid media best-practice from the award-winning WePlay team, with comprehensive, personalised training and real client work, developing your thought leadership with a unique research project.
- An analytical mind – figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem solving and an evaluation of results. • Confident with numbers & spreadsheets – paid media advertising is a data-driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to glean insights from what you see.
- A thirst for learning – digital media is a fast-moving industry and social advertising even more so. Products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with new changes and learning about how they may impact our output.
- A passion for social media marketing (particularly paid social) – you use social a lot personally, but also go that step further and enjoy assessing the effectiveness of brands on social media, and seeing how it ties in with their wider marketing approach (bonus points if you have experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics etc.)
- Real drive and ambition – we are a small, growing team and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career.
- Initiative and common sense – as well as following the Team Lead, you will be able to think on your feet and take responsibility for your work.
- Bonus but not required: a strong (2:1+) analytical degree (maths, engineering, sciences)
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, full-time role in our fun London office, with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an anything is possible attitude
- Being able to work in the sports industry and even get tickets to live sports events
- Multiple opportunities to present to the leadership and wider teams
- A senior-level mentor at the company
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.