As part of a new
#PerformanceDriven content series, we look at the biggest sporting events each week to asses who is winning the brand & marketing performance battle.
Every week, we post our analysis across our social channels. Here is what we’ve done so far.
- February 3rd 2019 saw the 53rd Superbowl, where the Los Angeles Rams faced the New England Patriots in Atlanta, Georgia. We analysed fan/follower metrics for this year’s finalists from the beginning of the season until the day after their Championship games. Welcome to
#TheSocialBowl. Go to analysis
- Wayne Rooney waved goodbye to England career. We looked at his average engagement per post (%)* on Instagram since he joined the platform. Go to analysis
- Lewis Hamilton clinched his fifth Formula One World Championship. We analysed his Twitter follower growth exactly a week after each of his Grand Prix wins this year. Go to analysis
- Scotland Rugby faced Wales Rugby in their autumn Test, playing for the inaugural Doddie Weir Cup. Here’s how they match up on Twitter over the last year. Go to analysis
- We analysed two of the biggest clubs in football ahead of the first El Clásico of the season. We looked at how FC Barcelona and Real Madrid have been performing on Instagram from the start of the season to 26/10/2018. Go to analysis
- Ahead of Chelsea vs Manchester United on 20/10/2018, we look at how both teams perform on Twitter and Facebook from the beginning of the season. Go to analysis