WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver best in class strategic consultancy, creative and media planning and buying services across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development.
Start Date: Immediate
- 60% – Campaign Delivery and Optimisation
You will be responsible for the delivery of media buying services for your clients. You will work closely with the Senior Account Manager & Account Director, to execute against the agreed media plan and strategy for your accounts. This will include activation of biddable media platforms, weekly campaign optimisations (i.e. CPC/CPM management, audience segmentation, platform weighting), management of client budget and sales trackers.
- 20% – Client Servicing
You will support the Senior Account Manager across all aspects of client servicing, including regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), managing client expectations (re: delivery of services) and ensuring that all client queries/requests are dealt with in a timely, appropriate manner. You will build strong relationships with our clients and gain their confidence by demonstrating a deep understanding of how biddable media can support their objectives and key business drivers.
- 20% – Campaign Strategy and Planning
- Planning experience across at least two paid media disciplines out of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising
- Facebook Blueprint certification/proficiency
- Google Marketing Platform qualification
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.