WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital-age.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a full-time Performance Media Executive to build and implement Performance media campaigns across a range of clients for our growing sports marketing agency.
Reporting to a Performance Media Manager, you’ll jump in at the deep-end and work across an array of world-leading sports organisations and brands, in developing campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and conversions.
What you'll be doing
- 50% – Paid Social Campaign Management – Facebook will be your primary platform to advertise on, with Instagram and Twitter supporting. Your experience in using Facebook Business Manager to plan, schedule, manage and report on advertising campaigns is going to be used to deliver social media success for our clients.
- 30% – Paid Search & Display Campaign Management – includes retargeting, native advertising, paid search through Google Adwords and Display (including programmatic). Our expertise outside of how to reach people outside of the social platforms is required just as much as our social expertise to grow awareness, purchase intent and conversions.
- 10% – Reporting – Using a combination of bespoke software tools, web analytics and insights from each platform, you’ll develop detailed reports for your paid campaign activity. In some instances, you’ll be required to present performance to our clients.
- 10% – General Project and Account Management. This includes spending time with your colleagues and sometimes your clients, across ad-hoc project deliverables, including creative ideation time
- 1+ years of experience using Facebook Business Manager
- 1+ years of using Google Adwords and Google Display Network
- Established track record of delivering campaign success, particularly through performance advertising
- You will have experience of internet marketing in general – knowing how consumers use platforms and what the upcoming trends are
- A solid understanding of digital advertising and building paid media campaigns, including placement of pixels, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and sales tracking, to demonstrate direct campaign ROI
- Experience in developing and recommending paid media strategies to clients including audience segmentation, spend allocation between channels and biddable strategy
- A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences
- A good understanding and interest in data processing, regulations and the implications of GDPR
- Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting for clients, including management of dashboards with data on CPC, CPM and CPA metrics. Experience in e-commerce and customer acquisition marketing is preferable
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in being able to communicate effectively with your colleagues and clients
What we can offer
- The chance to be part of a world leading and award-winning sports marketing agency
- The opportunity to work on projects for world renowned sports brands, teams and organisations
- Mentoring from some of the best sports marketing minds in the game
- A fast-paced role in our Shoreditch High Street office
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an anything is possible attitude
- Being able to attend key business and sporting events
- Opportunities to present your ideas to the leadership and wider teams
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.