WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver best in class strategic consultancy, creative and media planning and buying services across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development.
Start Date: Immediate
WePlay, an award-winning sport marketing agency, based in central London, is looking for Motion Graphic Designer to join their Creative team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a versatile Motion Graphic Designer, to work with great global sport brands on Digital marketing campaigns for them.
It truly is a very exciting opportunity! If you want to work with amazing brands and produce work that you will be able to see live in the world, look no further!!
- 60% – Motion Design – You will work closely with the Creative Team to deliver motion assets making sure of a consistent high standard across all accounts. This will include helping account teams with creative solutions by utilising your knowledge and experience.
- 30% – Graphic Design – Creative flair to design briefs however big or small. Able to create campaigns tailored for social media platforms. Ensure you fully answer and provide a solution to each creative brief, while delivering projects on time. Confer with creative, art and copy to translate client requirements into exciting design options. Provide input on design strategy, suggesting styles/techniques based on client requirements, objectives, budget, background information. Present design solutions to the art director/creative director for final approval before delivering to account teams and clients.
- 10% – Storyboard and Creatives insight – Participating in creative and brief meetings, bringing insights and solutions to the campaigns.
- Comprehensive Adobe Creative Suite experience – advanced use of Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effect and Premiere Pro as a minimum
- Proven experience minimum 2 years of experience and cool Portfolio.
- We’re looking for someone with an excellent eye for detail – ensuring all work leaving the creative department is of the highest standard possible, continuously reviewing work, and striving to improve the quality of creative work in the agency.
- You will be a natural collaborator – facilitating and improving lines of communication within the Creative team and other departments, and with our wide range of clients. You will have a proven ability to explain your creative thinking and guide stakeholder decisions
- You will be curious – constantly keeping up to date on the latest trends, innovations and progression in design. You will gather and absorb as many inspiring and creative ideas as you can and share with your team, the agency and clients. What’s new and exciting in our industry? What’s going on in the wider world that might inspire our next project?
- You will always maintain a positive and solution-based attitude. We are considered the creative problem solvers for the agency and this needs to be evident in everything we do. The more impossible a task the bigger the opportunity is to excel, succeed and create!
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritise and drive forward multiple projects at a time
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.