WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver strategic consultancy, content marketing, creative development and media planning and buying services, across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development verticals.
Start Date: Immediate
As a Paid Media Executive, your role will be to manage the day-to-day activation of biddable media, across key paid media client accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, the activation, optimisation and reporting of client media activity, across all paid media platforms. In addition to this, you will play a key role in supporting the Paid Media Manager, across both client-serving and campaign strategy.
80% – Campaign Delivery and Optimisation
You will be responsible for the delivery of media buying services for your clients. You will work closely with the Paid Media Manager & Paid Media Director, to execute against the agreed media plan and strategy for your accounts. This will include activation of biddable media platforms, weekly campaign optimisations (i.e. CPC/CPM management, audience segmentation, platform weighting), management of client budget and sales trackers.
20% – Client Servicing
You will support the Paid Media Manager across all aspects of client servicing, including regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), managing client expectations (regarding the delivery of services) and ensuring that all client queries/requests are dealt with in a timely, appropriate manner. You will build strong relationships with our clients and gain their confidence by demonstrating a deep understanding of how biddable media can support their objectives and key business drivers.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- Ideally has hands-on media buying experience on Google Adwords / SA360 (or equivalent), Facebook Ad Manager and one other area of Biddable Media (e.g. Programmatic Display)
- Ideally has media planning experience across at least two paid media disciplines out of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
- Ensures financial accuracy and timely billing processes
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
- Competitive salary and benefits
WePlay is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.