WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital age. Based in the heart of London, WePlay is positioned as a digital specialist for the sports industry, helping 50+ clients to achieve their commercial marketing objectives.
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a full-time Finance Manager to join our fast-growing specialist sports marketing agency.
This Finance Manager role will operate alongside the Finance Director within the agency. Provided with the opportunity to help build and manage an internal finance system within our fast-paced sports marketing agency, this role is perfect for an ambitious individual that wants to be part of an exciting story.
- Reviewing client KPIs, including profitability analysis, staff utilisation and fee reconciliations
- Day to day responsibility for PO system, purchase invoice control and sales invoice instruction
- Advertising transaction reconciliation, alongside the performance team to ensure spend on media is budgeted and reported
- Management of project budgets, undertaking regular meetings with the account managers to gain accurate understanding of project status and profitability
- Manage timesheet system, tracking and chasing missing timesheets
- Assist with elements of the monthly management reporting, ensuring accurate and timely submission of the financial reporting requirements and commercial analysis
- Responsible for contributing to the forecasting and budgeting process
- Assessing and optimisation of rate cards against industry benchmarks
- Supporting fee proposals for client pitches
- Provide commercial and admin support to the senior management team
- Management of relationships with key internal and external personnel
- At least 2+ years finance experience in a creative/marketing/media or advertising agency
- Fully qualified finance professional with either ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Exposure to revenue reporting would be preferential including client profitability and utilisation
- Excellent project management skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially minded and have in-depth analytical experience
- Experienced with MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Experienced with finance platforms for media budget management
- An excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with all teams within the agency as well as senior management
- Excellent English written grammar and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.