WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver strategic consultancy, content marketing, creative development and media planning and buying services, across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development verticals.
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a highly ambitious Digital Media Analyst to join our award-winning sports marketing agency. Here, you will play a significant role in supporting the strategy & insights, and account teams’ clients, from critical digital health checks and analysis for RFP processes, to onboarding clients and producing high-impact social & web reporting.
This is a newly created position for a proactive individual who is an expert at analysing data, identifying trends and communicating insights to both the internal and external stakeholders.
- Play a lead role in all audit and health check projects. This will cover the assessment and preparing of reports from multiple data sources, including social media channels, paid media, SEO and web/mobile analytics
- Evaluate, interpret and synthesise data into high-impact insights that lead to digital growth outcomes
- Streamline and improve current digital analysis processes, tools and methodologies to enable faster delivery of audits, allowing the business to scale
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends, as they pertain to digital audit methodologies
- Translate findings and support Strategy Lead in the delivery of high-impact presentations to clients
- Provide analytic support to RFP process, specifically developing critical insights for New Business client proposals
- Work with internal insights and conduct market research to input on ad hoc strategic development projects for clients
- Report key performance metrics across the client’s key social platforms
- Daily platform analysis using third-party technology
- Prepare reports from multiple data sources, including web analytics, ad server, social media activity and sales data.
- Liaise with teams to understand their reporting challenges and requirements
- Develop supporting commentary and contextualise data against weaknesses and opportunities
- Prepare performance reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop twice-weekly performance update ‘snapshot’ email
- Onboard and monitor client’s social dashboard
- Support bi-weekly competitor analysis
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Recommend new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve content and value
- Conduct internal & client platform training
At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience working within digital marketing tools, such as, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Crowdtangle, YouTube Studio, Sprinklr
- Advanced level of Excel, including vlookups, pivot tables, pivot charts and conditional formatting
- Database experience (SQL and VBA)
- Strong understanding of data model concepts (lookups, grouping, calculated metrics)
- Experience in supporting sports brands with audience profiling, segmentation and insight development
- Datorama / Tableau a plus
- Passion for digital marketing, social media and the sports industry
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally
- Experience working with remote, globally distributed teams
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to produce consistently accurate reports and maintain data and formula integrity during periods of change, within tight timescales
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.