WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver best in class strategic consultancy, creative and media planning and buying services across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development.
Start Date: Immediate
We currently have an opening for a Creative Designer. You’ll be joining the design team and will work directly under the Creative Lead. It will be your job to help develop and bring campaigns to life, making them both engaging and visually appealing. You will collaborate and be responsible for conception, creation, designing, animating, editing, adapting and managing visual outputs for clients.
- 60% – Graphic Design – Creating new visual concepts, developing and resizing for different formats
- 30% – Motion Design – Animations and video assets for internal and external campaigns
- 10% – Creative insight – Participating in creative and brief meetings, bringing insights and solutions for campaigns
- 3+ years of experience working in the area
- Experience working in the sports industry is preferable
- Fundamental understanding of design fundamentals
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite required (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Keynote and HTML5 skills are preferable
- Comfortable with presenting creative ideas to senior management
- Willingness to learn
- A passion for building relationships and a clear understanding of the processes required to ensure client retention
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.