WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital age. WePlay is a digital specialist for the international sports industry, helping 50+ clients to achieve their commercial marketing objectives.
We deliver best in class digital, creative and performance marketing services across event ticketing, OTT and PPV subscriptions, retail, content distribution, lead generation and audience strategy and engagement.
Location: Liverpool Street
Start Date: Immediate
You’ll be joining the design team and will work directly under the Creative Lead. It will be your job to help develop and bring campaigns to life, making them both engaging and visually appealing. You will collaborate and be responsible for conception, creation, designing, animating, editing, adapting and managing visual outputs for clients.
It is a brilliant opportunity for someone to quickly become an instrumental part of a growing design team. This is a lovely and down to earth environment with a culture of excellence.
- 60% – Graphic Design – Creating new visual concepts, developing and resizing for different formats
- 30% – Motion Design – You will work closely with other members of the Creative Team to create animations and video assets for internal and external campaigns
- 10% – Creative insight – Participating in creative and brief meetings, bringing insights and solutions for campaigns
- 2+ years of experience working in the area
- Experience working in the sports industry is preferable
- Fundamental understanding of design fundamentals
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite required (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Keynote and HTML5 skills are preferable
- Comfortable with presenting creative ideas to senior management
- Willingness to learn
- A passion for building relationships and a clear understanding of the processes required to ensure client retention
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, full-time role in our fun London office, with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry benefiting from tickets to live sports events, company social days and potential future travel opportunities
- Basic pension plan
- Discounted corporate gym membership
- A senior-level mentor at the company
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.