WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital age.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Content Marketing Manager.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growing the WePlay global brand. This is a management level role, with strategic responsibility for developing content to drive both inbound interest, as well as grow our addressable audience on social, our newsletter, website visitors and our widely known and popular WhatsApp group.
With a growing client roster, team and plans for expansion, your role will be pivotal in increasing our reach and awareness within the industry, building relationships with key stakeholders and generating new business interest.
- Content Marketing strategy – developing the content marketing strategy for WePlay as both an agency and a thought leader in the sports industry. You are responsible for defining key audiences and stakeholders, channels and how we use them, local and international marketing, and how marketing is used to grow the brand and generate agency interest
- Content Creation – devising monthly email newsletters using Mailchimp, developing and managing one white paper per quarter and two blog articles per month, curating industry news to share through the WePlay daily WhatsApp group, writing case studies and press releases, managing WePlay credentials and working with our creative team for management of the website
- Communication – lead and manage WePlay’s external brand communication, send press releases to industry trade press, manage social media accounts and develop a content calendar and themes of activity to post about. Includes developing a tone of voice that best represents the agency
- Inbound marketing – supporting business development with campaign ideas, working in Hubspot to develop lists to market to and understanding how to use inbound marketing to drive lead-generation
You will have
- 3+ years of experience in a digital or content marketing role (B2B experience preferred)
- Fluency in English with excellent copywriting ability
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in being able to communicate effectively to your colleagues and clients
- Experience in producing editorial content, newsletters, inbound content, press releases and blogs
- Meticulous attention to detail, organisation skills with experience in managing projects and deadlines
- A fascination and real interest in content marketing, media and technology
- Experience in developing and recommending marketing activity that will drive results
- A passion for making things happen and building your own projects whilst thriving in a social first world
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.