WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital-age.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a full-time Community Manager to be responsible for advocating clients on social platforms. This role will include creating a tone of voice and social personas for individual clients and being active within the online community to connect with potential customers and advocate accordingly. As the Community Manager, you’ll work closely with clients and boost awareness for their brand through social.
What you'll be doing
60% – Social Media Management and Planning – Your primary role will be to manage a variety of audiences across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Building out content plans with a clear strategy will be used as a foundation to delivering agreed project deliverables for multiple clients.
20% – Content Ideation and Strategy – By monitoring industry best practices, you will be providing your colleagues and clients with regular recommendations and compelling ideas on how to achieve social media success.
10% – Reporting – Using a combination of bespoke software tools, web analytics and insights for each social media platform, you’ll develop detailed reports for all your clients and projects.
10% – General Project and Account Management – this includes spending time collaborating with your colleagues and clients, across ad-hoc project deliverables, and ensuring that you are delivering the correct content across social media to maintain brand consistency.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a community management role
- Experience launching community initiatives
- A passion for all things social/digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copywriting
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- An eye for detail in both creative work and copy
What we can offer
- The chance to be part of a world-leading and award-winning sports marketing agency
- The opportunity to work on projects for world-renowned sports brands, teams, federations, and organisations
- Mentoring from some of the best digital sports marketing minds in the game
- A fast-paced and energetic role in our London office, located between Shoreditch High Street, Liverpool Street, and Old Street
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on strategy, content creation, digital media, data, and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an anything is possible attitude
- Being able to attend key business and sporting events across the calendar
- Opportunities to present your creative ideas to the leadership and wider teams
- Mobile phone contract
- Macbook laptop
- Travel to work loan
- Opportunity to travel for client work
- Tickets and hospitality to client events
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.