WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver best in class strategic consultancy, creative and media planning and buying services across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship and audience development.
Start Date: Immediate
WePlay requires a new Channel Strategy Manager, to be situated within the content marketing team. This individual will have a passion and understanding across key social channels and a genuine interest in all things social. The successful candidate will have experience in building and maintaining client relationships and previous work with sports organisations or background with sports/clients is preferable.
The ideal candidate will have great energy to help our clients develop their channels and constantly want to bring new ideas to the table. This role offers a creative thinker the opportunity to make their mark on how we develop clients’ channels as well as the chance to become a pivotal part of our strategic consultancy.
- Strategic channel development. Work with clients and their creative agencies to establish clear objectives and how they might best be achieved as part of their channel strategy
- Devise and oversee strategy for platform selection, usage, content creation and distribution. Includes but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and TikTok
- Produce presentation decks and deliver to a myriad of internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with our platform partners in Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and TikTok to develop our client’s strategies in accordance with innovations, insights and objective
- Work closely with partner agencies to ensure channel best practice is being implemented
- Monitor the performance of channels to inform our strategic recommendations and planning
- Devise best practice frameworks to guide content planning, quality, and delivery
- Attend weekly & monthly meetings with clients and their partner creative agencies to assess progress and new opportunities
- Manage and develop relationships with key client stakeholders
- Weekly & monthly channel best practice, trends and innovation communication to agency clients
- Work closely with the client to manage their community managers
- 4+ Years of experience in social strategy & channel management
- Demonstrate experience in client management, content planning and progress reporting
- A passion for online media and an understanding of best practices on social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with Twitch is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the YouTube content management system and other video platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of audience development and online SEO
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and an interest in working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Great communication skills, with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Experience with managing a small team preferable
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.