WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital age. Based in the heart of London, WePlay is positioned as a digital specialist for the sports industry, helping 50+ clients to achieve their commercial marketing objectives.
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a full-time Campaign Manager to lead on biddable media accounts at WePlay.
As a Campaign Manager at WePlay, you will be a hybrid of a biddable media specialist (social, search and display) and a client account manager. With a background in digital advertising, the Campaign Manager is responsible for ensuring our campaigns deliver measurable results for our clients.
- 50% – Campaign Delivery & Optimisation
You will be responsible for the delivery of media buying services for your clients. You will work closely with the Campaign Executive and execute against the agreed media plan and strategy for your accounts. This will include weekly campaign optimisations and management of client budget and sales trackers.
- 20% – Client Servicing
You will be the main day-to-day contact for your clients. You will lead regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), manage client expectations re: delivery of services and ensure that all client queries/requests are dealt with in a timely, appropriate manner. You will build strong relationships with our clients and gain their confidence by demonstrating a deep understanding of their objectives and key business drivers.
- 10% – Project Management and Delivery
You will be overseeing the delivery of agreed services as per the SoW by yourself as well as supporting Campaign Managers and Campaign Executives. This includes working with the Account Director and Head of Operations to plan team resource as per the SoW, briefing your support team clearly on all tasks, monitoring timely delivery of said tasks and troubleshooting when required. You will also ensure all client invoicing and documentation is completed in line with WePlay company procedures.
- 10% – Campaign Strategy & Planning
You will work closely with the Campaign Strategist and Account Director to help develop a media plan, forecast and strategy for your campaigns. You will provide input into this process with your deep knowledge of Biddable Media platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc., your past experience running campaigns in particular client verticals/sectors as well as your knowledge of the client’s business requirements.
- 10% – Business Development
You will assist the Account Director in identifying upsell opportunities on your client accounts. You will have a deep understanding of the services offered by WePlay beyond Biddable Media, including SEO, Community Management, Copywriting, Video Production, Digital PR and Analytics (as well as Biddable Media services). You will proactively suggest testing budgets to your clients for WePlay services that can help them achieve their business objectives.
- At least 1.5+ years of hands-on experience on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and one other area of Biddable Media (e.g. Programmatic Display)
- Planning experience across at least two paid media disciplines out of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising
- Facebook Blueprint certification/proficiency
- Google Marketing Platform qualification
- Google Analytics IQ qualification/equivalent and high level of proficiency in cross-channel analytics and attribution modelling
- The capability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team, working against tight project deadlines
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, full-time role in our fun London office, with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an anything is possible attitude
- Being able to work in the sports industry and even get tickets to live sports events
- Multiple opportunities to present to the leadership and wider teams
- A senior-level mentor at the company
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.