WePlay is an award-winning performance marketing agency specialising in sports, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to achieve their commercial and marketing objectives.
We deliver best-in-class strategic consultancy, creative and media planning, and buying services across event marketing, broadcast & streaming, eCommerce, digital sponsorship, and audience development.
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
You will be the performance lead and main day-to-day client contact on key Paid Media accounts at WePlay.
50% – Campaign Delivery and Optimisation
You will be responsible for the delivery of media buying services for your clients. You will work closely with the Campaign Executive and execute against the agreed media plan and strategy for your accounts. This will include weekly campaign optimisations and management of client budget and sales trackers.
20% – Client Servicing
You will be the main day-to-day contact with your clients. You will lead regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), manage client expectations on the delivery of services, and ensure that all client queries/requests are dealt with in a timely, appropriate manner. You will build strong relationships with your clients and gain their confidence by demonstrating a deep understanding of their objectives and key business drivers.
10% – Project Management and Delivery
You will be overseeing the delivery of agreed services as per the SoW, supported by Campaign Executives. This includes working with the Account Director and Operations Manager to plan team resource as per the SoW, briefing your support team clearly on all tasks, monitoring timely delivery of said tasks, and troubleshooting when required. You will also ensure all client invoicing and documentation are completed in line with WePlay company procedures.
10% – Campaign Strategy and Planning
You will work closely with the Account Director and Senior Campaign Managers to help develop a media plan, forecast, and strategy for your campaigns. You will provide input into this process with your deep knowledge of Paid Media platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc., your experience running campaigns in particular client verticals/sectors as well as your knowledge of the client’s business requirements.
10% – Business Development
You will assist the Account Director and Senior Campaign Manager in identifying upsell opportunities on your client accounts. You will develop a deep understanding of the services offered by WePlay beyond Paid Media. You will proactively suggest testing budgets to your clients for WePlay services that can help them achieve their business objectives.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and one other area of Paid Media (e.g. Programmatic Display).
- Planning experience across at least two paid media disciplines out of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising.
- Facebook Blueprint certification/proficiency
- Google Marketing Platform qualification
- Google Analytics IQ qualification/equivalent and high level of proficiency in cross-channel analytics and attribution modelling
- The capability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team, working against tight project deadlines
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, remote working role with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate and energetic company, driven by a love for sport and an “anything is possible” attitude
- The opportunity to work in the dynamic international sports industry
- A senior-level mentor at the company
- Brand new Mac computer
- Basic pension plan
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.