WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital age. Based in the heart of London, WePlay is positioned as a digital specialist for the sports industry, helping 50+ clients to achieve their commercial marketing objectives.
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for a full-time Campaign Executive to support on key biddable media accounts at WePlay.
As a Campaign Executive at WePlay, you will be supporting the Campaign Manager in delivering Biddable Media services on key Biddable Media accounts at WePlay.
- 70% – Campaign Delivery & Optimisation
You will be responsible for the delivery of media buying services for your clients. You will work closely with the Campaign Manager and execute against the agreed media plan and strategy for your accounts. This will include weekly campaign optimisations and management of client budget and sales trackers.
- 10% – Campaign Strategy and Planning
You will assist the Campaign Manager, Strategist, Account Manager and Account Director to help develop a media plan, forecast and strategy for your campaigns. Your role in this process will include conducting background research, pulling data from the platforms, conducting data analysis and helping the Campaign Manager develop the Strategy documentation for the campaign.
- 10% – Reporting
You will be responsible for ensuring weekly/monthly reports are developed on brief and on time for all your clients. This may involve updating automated online dashboards with commentary or working within pre-set Excel reporting templates/macros. You may also be required to assist the Campaign Manager in presenting reports to clients on client calls/status updates.
- 10% – Client Servicing
You will attend regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), help the Campaign Manager answer client queries re: the performance of campaigns and provide additional insights into performance as part of WePlay’s value-add to our clients.
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience on one of the following: Google Ads, Facebook Ads or one other area of Biddable Media (e.g. Programmatic Display).
- Planning experience across at one paid media discipline out of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, full-time role in our fun London office, with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an anything is possible attitude
- Being able to work in the sports industry and even get tickets to live sports events
- Multiple opportunities to present to the leadership and wider teams
- A senior-level mentor at the company
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.