WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital-age.
Location: London Bridge
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We’re looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you will be the project lead for several high priority accounts with the remit of delivering against each individual brief and growing your accounts commercially year on year.
- Act as the account lead across a range of accounts that span across sporting organisations, from clubs to leagues, to sporting events, governing bodies and brands
- Lead client communications and build relationships with the key stakeholders of each of your clients
- Produce and manage strategies and activations across paid, earned and owned channels
- Produce and oversee project plans, campaign plans, media and budget plans
- Work alongside our performance media team to ensure delivery of account performance and sales targets
- Manage workflow against an agreed budget and ensure all items in the SOW are being delivered
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients that go beyond the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Support in business development by responding to new briefs and writing estimates for new projects
- Identify, brief and manage suppliers & freelancers – including campaign set up, efficiency, deliverables, performance and invoicing
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience, working in digital across notable brands and campaigns
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape, including social media, search and display advertising
- The ability to strategise marketing activity across paid, earned and owned channels
- The capability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team, working against tight project deadlines
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent English written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally, with ambitious targets
What we can offer
- A fast-paced, full-time role in our fun London office, with comprehensive, personalised training
- An immersive learning experience, with a focus on digital media, data and new technologies
- A passionate environment, driven by a love for sport and an anything is possible attitude
- Being able to work in the sports industry and even get tickets to live sports events
- Multiple opportunities to present to the leadership and wider teams
- A senior-level mentor at the company
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.