WePlay is an award-winning sports marketing agency, helping leading brands and sporting organisations to win in the digital-age by developing strategies and activations to grow audiences and revenue streams
Location: Shoreditch, London
Employer: WePlay Limited
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Marketing Executive to support agency growth.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for raising the profile of the WePlay brand. This includes growing our addressable audience of newsletter subscribers, social media followers, website visitors and our widely known and popular WhatsApp group.
With a growing client roster, team and plans for expansion, your role will be pivotal in increasing our reach and awareness within the industry, building relationships with key stakeholders and generating new business interest.
- Raise the profile of the agency through marketing, with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation
- Support the creation (ideation, copywriting, proofing, asset creation), delivery and reporting of WePlay inbound marketing content activity
- Working alongside the business development team to grow leads and business
- Implement in-bound marketing and promotional campaigns using Hubspot to drive the sales funnel
- Develop and maintain a database of leads and nurture through in-bound marketing activity
- Regularly analyse and report on marketing activities
- Manage our social media presence including the management of a content calendar
- Keep abreast of the news agenda and trends impacting on the sports marketing industry
- Take the lead on all agency awards submissions
- Be creative and develop new ideas for marketing activity, including white-papers and events
You will have
- 1+ years relevant experience in a marketing role with a focus on digital marketing
- Fluency in English with excellent copywriting ability
- Experience in developing website content, newsletters, in-bound content, press releases and blogs
- Meticulous attention to detail, organisation skills with experience in managing projects and deadlines
- A fascination and real interest in digital marketing, media and technology
- The ability to work efficiently within a small team
- A motivated self-starter who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and do what is necessary to achieve success
- Full understanding of digital marketing and social media
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or use the form below.